The conference program is available here.
Partner Ivan Gazdić will be one of the speakers at the panel “Understanding complex real estate transactions”, to be moderated by Pierre-Nicholas Sanzey from Stephenson Harwood and Philip Skinner from Arnall Golden Gregory. This panel will provide a better understanding of how to approach complex real estate titles and cross-border issues, and M&A transactions where the key asset is real estate.
You may view the full conference program and book your participation at the following website.
This is one of the largest gatherings of real estate legal professionals in the Middle East, and a wide range of topics will be discussed:
- Global market mega trends. What will tomorrow's cities look like?
- Location, location, location: is that no longer the question? And how is technology reshaping the industry.
- The impact of Sharia law and principles on real estate transactions.
- Internationalism of real estate law and practice, cross border issues and challenges.
- Alternative ways to gain exposure to real estate: REITs, funds, time-share, crowd funding, membership schemes and co-investment.
The International Bar Association, established in 1947, is the world's leading international organisation of legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. It has a membership of more than 80,000 individual lawyers and more than 190 bar associations and law societies spanning over 170 countries. It has considerable expertise in providing assistance to the global legal community.
More about IBA can be found here.