Nina’s promotion from Senior Associate comes as a well-deserved result of her personal contribution to the growth of the firm and the quality of services provided by the legal team of Dimitrijević & Partners.
Speaking on behalf of the existing two partners of the firm, name Partner Stevan Dimitrijević comments “Nina exemplifies the values of the firm. In the five years that she has been part of our team, Nina has contributed to the firm’s growth, its investment in people and in its dedication to providing outstanding client service. We are very pleased to welcome her into the Partnership and look forward to building a successful future together.”
Nina’s promotion came into effect on January 1, 2019. Her new position will strengthen the firm’s already strong capabilities in key practice areas, while supporting the addition of new lateral talent. The firm is deeply committed to its people and to developing the next generation of leaders. This promotion marks an important career milestone and is a collective achievement of our commitment to inclusive teamwork.
Nina was engaged as a senior associate with Dimitrijević & Partners from its very founding in early 2016. In the period from 2014 to 2016 Nina was an associate at the Banja Luka office of Karanović & Nikolić. She started her career in 2012 as a court intern at the Banjaluka Basic Court, where she spent two years. Nina gained her expertise advising local and international clients on a broad range of corporate mandates, ranging from banking and finance matters, environmental law, real estate deals, regulatory compliance and commercial law matters. She is particularly specialized in the healthcare and insurance industries.
- Advising a borrower on a EUR 13.5 million loan for a leveraged buyout by a foreign fund, involving Croatian and Bosnian banks.
- Advising a domestic dairy company on a group refinancing.
- Advising regional retailer on an asset deal with a local retail company. ž
- Advising on the sale of a domestic private healthcare facility to an international healthcare group.
- Advising multinational clothing retail company on various corporate and commercial issues.